2 Days 1 Night Tour
Pick Up AM 08:00~09:00 (Departure on every Tuesday)
Departure Point Hotel Lobby Pick up
Duration 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
Guide English or Mandarin Speaking
- Puli – The people of Nantou county in central Taiwan are proud of the natural beauty of Puli, a small town at the geographical heart of the island. The town is famous for its “four Ws” : weather, water, women and wine.
- Sun Moon Lake – The poetically lake is the most famous lake attraction in Taiwan. With over 100 square kilometers, the lake got its name because the northern part of it has the shape of the sun and the southern part of it has the shape of crescent moon (those two parts are separated by Guang-hua Island). “Autumn Moon Scene of the Sun Moon Lake” is considered as the most attractive 12 sights in Taiwan.
- Ailshan – The Alishan National Scenic Area is a mountain resort and natural preserve located in the mountains of Chiayi County in Taiwan. It is 415 km² in area. It includes, among other things, mountain wilderness, four villages, waterfalls, high altitude tea plantations, the Alishan Forest Railway and several hiking trails. The area is popular among tourists and mountain climbers, and Alishan or Mount Ali itself has become one of the major landmarks associated with Taiwan. The area is also famous for its production of high mountain tea and wasabi.
- Lukang – The Village of Lukang, located about 180 kilometers south of Taipei, is known as a center of arts and handicrafts, particularly wooden and bamboo items. It is the nearest port to the coast of Mainland China. In earlier years, the city was the site of magnificent homes and temples of uniquely Taiwanese architecture. Some of these structures still exist today. The Lung Shan Temple is the prime example.
- Pick-up from hotel → Enbus for Nantou – Puli (a cultural & artistic heaven) – Sun Moon Lake → Lake Bus Tour(Wenwu Temple → Tehua Village → Tse-En Pagoda → Holy Monk Shrine) →Hotel Hotel: Fleur de Chine Hotel, Sun Moon Lake -Mountain View
- Sun Moon Lake →Enbus for Alishan via New Centre Cross Island Highway and Yushan National Park → Alishan National Scenic Area → Forest Tour(a walking tour through forest to visit Sister Ponds, Shou-Chen Temple and fallen giant Sacred Tree) →Enbus for Chiayi →Chiayi City Hotel: Nice Prince Hotel, Chiayi
- Chiayi →Lukang (historical and cultural town) → enbus for Taipei